Wednesday 7 July 2010

Showcase - Butterflies

I don't know about where you all are, but the sun has gone in today, and the sky is grey grey grey. So I decided to cheer myself up by looking for some lovely stuff on etsy. I was reading a caterpillar book to Alice earlier and they all turn into beautiful pop up butterflies at the end which she loved - so I decided to search for some other beautiful butterflies to cheer all of us up too. These are my favourites:

A gorgeous silver and titanium butterfly locket by anitacurtis


A bright and cheerful felt brooch by lupin

A lovely silver pendant by AliBaliJewellery (I love love her coral pieces)
And some cute and dainty cards by RUBYrecycled


Mmm, lovely. Once I've done all the data entry I am currently supposed to be ploughing through, I might even be able to buy myself one of these lovely things!

2 comments: